This blog is for culture sector professionals and services to get information about how to develop cheap or free digital services and to help them develop their digital engagement strategies.
It is divided up into the following sections with information, advice and commentary on ways to engage with emerging digital services:
- Firestarters – people and services who are doing new things, case studies and inspirational ideas
- Online tools – things you can play around with to see how they might fit into your service
- Potential partners – people and organisations who have expressed an interest in working with libraries and cultural organisations, often for low or no upfront cost
- Neat ideas – new things coming up that you might want to know about
- Dates for your diary – upcoming events you might want to know about or join in with
- For what it’s worth – probably the least interesting section, but humour me! My thoughts on where libraries, museums and archives could go with their digital activities
I am always looking for new ideas and new people to talk to so if you like this blog and want to share any information with me just get in touch via my linkedin page (I’m the only Katie Pekacar – trust me) or write a comment at the bottom of this page and I’ll be in touch!
(Image: Culture Shift Russia Digital Emulsion, British Council Russia)